ANKER PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
باور بنك من أنكر بسعة ١٠٠٠٠ مع منفذ تايب سي بي دي و منفذ يو اس بي مع خاصية الشحن السريع
( مع ضمان ١٨ شهر من سبيدكس )
( 18 months spadix warranty )
الدفع عند الإستلام - Cash On Delivery
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD 10000mAh Portable Charger USB-C Power Delivery (18W) Power Bank for iPhone 8/8+/X/XS/XR/XS Max, Samsung Galaxy S10, Pixel 3/3XL, iPad Pro 2018, and More
- Portable Power: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is one of our slimmest Power Delivery power banks yet, with enough capacity to provide more than two charges for iPhone XS or Google Pixel, and almost one full charge for an 11” iPad Pro.
- Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 4.5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included). Recharging via USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10.2 hours.
- Quality Throughout: With a sleek design and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is premium both inside and out.
- What You Get: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD portable charger, USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
One of the slimmest Power Delivery portable chargers around. Combines PowerIQ and Power Delivery technology in an astonishingly portable package.
1. Slim and Compact
2. Power Delivery
3. Universal Compatibility
4. Superior Safety with MultiProtect
5. Trickle-Charging Mode for Low-Power Devices
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
The Ultra-Slim 18W Power Delivery Portable Charger
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD successfully combines high-cell-capacity with remarkable portability. Only 0.6 inches thick and weighing just half a pound, you’ll barely notice it in your pocket.
Advanced Charging Options
Power up USB-C mobile devices at full speed with the 18W Power Delivery port, juice up via a 12W PowerIQ enabled USB-A port, or use trickle-charging mode for low-power devices like Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Recharge your power bank via the USB-C port almost 3x faster than with USB-A.
MultiProtect Safety System
Our MultiProtect system combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind.
Power Delivery Supporting Devices:
• iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8
• iPad Pro 2018
• Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
• Google Pixel
• Nexus 6P
Recharging Time: 4.5 hours (with 18W USB PD charger & USB-C to C cable)
USB-C Input (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB-C Output (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB Output : DC 5V=2.4A
Total Power Output: 18W
• Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
• Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops/tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books. Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
• Use Power Delivery Charger (not included) with the included USB-C to C cable for a quick recharge in 3.5 hours.
• Recharging with USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10 hours.
• When charging an iPad, make sure the portable charger has at least 2 LEDs illuminated, otherwise charging speed will be insufficient.
• Disconnect your USB-C to Lightning cable when not in use to avoid draining the battery.
• 10,000mAh is the total of the nominal rated capacity of internal battery cells.